Description: Our client is currently seeking a CLOUD ARCHITECT
• 8+ years relevant work experience applicable experience developing technical solutions for large complex IT systems
• Hands-on experience with any of the following DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools (Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Git, Jenkins or Kubernetes) with an "Automation First" attitude
- Knowledge in Defense Contracting and/or Aerospace industry.
- A familiarity with a design modeling tool such as EASparx or Archimate
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, communication and technical skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues are essential.
- Build and maintain internal consumer relationships; strong team player, able to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with teams, some of which may be geographically distributed
• Energetic team player who works well across boundaries and readily adapts to change and enjoys rapid development.
Experience with production enterprise workloads using such as:
• Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services, leveraging Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings in both Commercial & GovCloud implementations
• Agile/SAFe software development methodologies and tools
• Various database technologies (SQLServer, MYSQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle) and data interchange formats (XML, JSON).
• Identity and access management solutions, single sign-on federation, LDAP, Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
• Windows Server (n-1) and Redhat (n-1), including authentication and access control, image management, patching, hardening & group policy, clustering, IIS/Apache, and other core services
• Storage Area Network (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS) technologies, including Fibre Channel, iSCSI, CIFS, NFS, and both discrete and software defined storage solutions on premise and in the cloud
• Backup and Recovery, including traditional streaming, virtualization, and cloud-based solutions
• Cloud Migration / Hybrid Cloud automation technologies
• Security and Compliance standards (such as CIS Benchmarks, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, FedRAMP, ISO/IEC 27001, SOX, PCI DSS)Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.