Description: Our client is currently seeking a CLOUD ENGINEER - W2 only
What You will do:
• Design, build and deploy secure and compliant infrastructure systems for managing our public cloud environment, using next gen technologies like containers and microservices.
• Empower engineering and data science teams to provision, maintain and troubleshoot development, staging and production environments through automated workflows.
• Architect our deployment systems to be more reliable, secure, faster, and make best use of available infrastructure.
• Proactively identify the engineering team's pain points and research potential open source solutions or design new solutions and guide the team in implementation.
• Proactively identify security flaws and vulnerabilities, and partner with engineering to come up with remediation plans.
• Bachelor's degree (four-year college or university) in an IT-related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proficiency in python programming language and be able to develop and maintain software throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in a variety of languages (e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby etc).
• A strong understanding and experience with Cloud architectures specifically: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Microsoft Azure or with a focus on the infrastructure services
• Hands on experience with IaC and CI/CD tools and workflowsContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com