12 Hour Night Shift
The nurse assistant is a member of Mercy Medical Center-Clinton's healthcare team and is under the direct supervision of a registered professional nurse. The nurse assistant provides quality, evidence-based, patient-centered care by assisting the patient with activities of daily living, as well as, other physical, emotional and spiritual needs. The nurse assistant provides care consistent with the mission of MMC-C, vision of patient care services, evidence-based standard of care and established policies and procedures.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Certified Nurse Aide, verification of certification from the State of Iowa.
- Must be BLS certified within 3 months of hire.
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of three years experience in a related field preferred.
- Must be able to work concurrently on a variant of tasks in an environment that may be stressful with individuals having diverse personalities and work styles.
- Must be able to set and organize own work priorities, and adapt to them as they change. Must be able to demonstrate basic computer skills in a Windows environment
- Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment.
- Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity, and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission and vision, goals, and values of Trinity Health.
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.