CollaborateMD is looking for an experienced Operations Analyst who has a passion for planning, procurement and execution of projects with a defined scope while ensuring that the projects are on track and stakeholders are informed along the way.
You are a passionate, action-oriented leader with the ability to think outside the box to deliver results. You are a hardworking and self-driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You help ensure we have the information, knowledge, and insights needed in order to drive successful timely completion of our projects. You are responsible for managing key performance metrics and providing analysis to support strategic and operational decision making. You design dashboards, reports, workflows and automations to drive efficiencies and continuous improvement for the team.
CollaborateMD, an EverCommerce company, is a leader in Practice Management and Medical Billing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) with over 1 million patient claims submitted by doctors and billers using our platform each month. Our software helps healthcare entities thrive in an increasingly complex world by offering best-in-class, affordable products that allow them to focus on what matters most - caring for patients.
CollaborateMD headquarters is located in the heart of Downtown Orlando. Our open floor-plan, natural light office space delivers panoramic views of Lake Eola & the Central Business District and is home to high-energy, driven people who like to work hard and play hard. While we'd prefer someone local to the Orlando area, we are open to remote talent from across the U.S., with a preference for someone in the Eastern Time Zone.
Work closely and across multiple departments to help oversee operational requests from start to finish, including but not limited to:
- Initiating: Defining the main objectives of the project, its purpose, and its scope. The Who, What When, Where, Why, and How.
- Planning: Building a project plan to oversee scope, cost, timelines, risk, quality issues, and communications.
- Executing: Overseeing the project's execution, including mitigating distractions, facilitating any needed issue-resolution, and leading the team through project changes.
- Monitoring & Controlling: Throughout the project's lifecycle, monitoring progress, managing budget, ensuring milestones are reached, and comparing actual performance vs. scheduled performance.
- Closing: Ensuring all activities necessary to complete the project's goal are finished, including any sign-offs, resource reliefs, third-party vendor reviews, and project archiving.
- Identify project risks and provide possible appropriate resolutions.
- Create project status reports, milestones, and deliverable progress materials for stakeholders.
- Manage internal team workflow and task assignments.
Nice to Haves:
- Minimum of 2 years of SaaS industry experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of Project/Product Management experience.
- BA/BS degree
- Communicates well with peers, colleagues, and clients regularly. Demonstrates strong public speaking skills, which allows for confident explanations of results and datasets.
- Must be able to identify constraints, bottlenecks, and potential problems for various internal and external processes with limited, exact resolution. Willingness to consistently take ownership of issues while providing a solution with appropriate documentation/explanation.
- Must have a solid foundation of root cause analysis leading to process improvements. Strong background in operational analytics to assist in defining efficient processes and needed product enhancements.
- Demonstrate the ability to address details specific to individual tasks and understand the big picture associated with a given job.
- Ability to address internal and external conflicts related to tasks/processes they own.
- Demonstrates efficient use of time management to meet time-sensitive tasks or goals. Understands the necessity of staying organized. Works efficiently with a pre-defined schedule or set of existing priorities and effectively prioritizes situations and emergencies.
- Must work well independently and in groups. Demonstrates ability to communicate and work accordingly with other departments and external businesses. Able to stay focused and maintain drive throughout a busy and heavy workflow and deliver on deadlines. Self-motivated and understands what needs to be done without needing to be told what to do.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative, can work without supervision and begin projects independently. You are compelled to take action through empowerment
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills and build good rapport with your target audience
- You use strategic thinking to plan for the future. You prepare strategies and conjure ideas that will both cope with the changing environments and consider the various challenges that lie ahead
- You are resourceful. You adopt not a "can-do" but a "will-do" attitude, and are willing to think way outside the box in order to get the job done
- You demonstrate adaptability and flexibility to change or adjust to meet the needs of the situation or environment
- You are a results-oriented entrepreneur that crafts plans and capitalizes on market opportunities to drive revenue
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set. You have the ability to understand, analyze and interpret data to make organizational, planning and problem-solving decisions
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations
- Confident navigating Google Apps, Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce and help desk support software
Benefits and Perks:
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- Competitive salary ($41,600 - $49,920)
- Robust medical benefits & 401k with match
- Public Transportation reimbursement
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 8 standard holidays and your birthday off, plus a day off to volunteer each year
- Casual dress code
- Company sponsored happy hours, picnics, events, and celebrations (when the office is open)
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
This job has expired.