Commercial Strategy Manager
Do you want to empower healthcare workers at a time they need it most?
Do you enjoy thinking strategically and translating that into actionable outcomes?
About our Team
Our Clinical Solutions Commercial team is responsible for defining segment-based go-to-market strategies and then driving the execution of those plans. We deliver value by developing a deep understanding of our customers and the product and content needs for their relevant users. We collaborate with colleagues from Sales, Product, Marketing, Digital Content, Informatics and Technology to ensure the success of our mission: To improve every patient outcome. This is a dynamic, high-energy, and interconnected team. Come join us!
About the Role
As a Commercial Manager, you will deploy strategic insights to grow awareness, adoption and utilization of our products. You will contribute in achieving our financial targets with thoughtful analysis and business case preparation. You will obtain feedback from customer and then partner with cross-functional teams to prioritize the product roadmap.
- Defining relevant markets, market sizing and penetration rates for the portfolio of products
- Developing creative strategies to broaden the awareness levels of our products with existing customers and defining adoption plans for new ones
- Analysing competitive offerings assessing their strengths/weaknesses and then developing a strategy for winning
- Working closely with the product and technology organizations on prioritization and roadmaps and as a vehicle for customer feedback
- Presenting strategies and plans in a thoughtful, interactive and professional manner to an audience that includes senior leadership
Work in a way that works for you
- Solid experience in a strategic or commercial role in healthcare.
- Proven track record in directly supporting revenue growth for a portfolio of products
- Experience in designing and executing successful commercial, business development or consulting activities
- Strong analytical capabilities related to market segmentation, commercial opportunity assessment, and competitive analysis
- Creative and pragmatic thinking to engage with end users and product champions
- Strong communication skills and experience in comfortably operating and influencing at various organizational levels
- Project and time management skills with an ability to set and maintain priorities in a multi-task environment
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organisation. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, shared parental leave, study assistance, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and your long-term goals.
Working with us
- Working remotely
- Working flexibly. We know that this is an unprecedented time and we enable flexibility in your schedule when you might need it
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find a inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
- Disability insurance
- Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
- Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.Join Us
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.