As a Community Program Manager, you will be responsible for revitalizing and extending our community platforms to become true destinations for learning, engagement, and self-service. You will work to create the framework for all aspects of this program, including but not limited to; creating engagement tiers and criteria, developing and deploying a certification program to recognize trusted users, establishing a program for trusted users to create and publish "federated" content via other self-service channels, and driving a gamification strategy to make our forums fun and a place where our users want to come and spend their time connecting about our brands and products. You will drive the creation and management of a forums engagement campaign calendar, and will leverage data and insights across the team and the org to inform this strategy. You will work cross functionally to solicit feedback on engagement ideas to cross promote appropriate CTA's and awareness via the forums channel. You will inform and lead the operational strategy and management of the program - leveraging the support of our contact center BPO agents to moderate and act as community specialists within the forum - this work will be inclusive of you informing the quality assurance and coaching strategy for this team. You are also responsible for providing escalation support for this team when needed, serving as their primary liaison with the FB Communications, Legal, Engineering, Operations teams and more. You are hyper focused on the engagement, enjoyment, and growth of our communities and helping customers successfully help each other through this channel.The right fit for this role is a creative team player who has a deep understanding of customer support community development in the tech field, and possesses the technical skills required to bring ideas through concept to production. This is a full-time position reporting into the FRL Customer Insights Implementation team.
- Creates and maintains Program Documentation Outlining Foundational Program Elements
- Establishes and Manages campaign calendar for Forum Engagements
- Ideates Campaign Ideas and Develops Strategy based on Internal/External Drivers
- Creates Leveling and Gamification Assets (Badging Awards for Activity, Event Participation, etc.)
- Establishes Guidelines for Identifying & Awarding Status to Federated Content Creators
- Identifies (ongoing) help center asset/forum cross reference opportunities
- Works with cross-functional stakeholders to identify opportunities to leverage Forum channels to improve bi-directional education (release notes, workarounds, customer feedback)
- Works cross functionally to represent Forum performance and engagement metrics, raise channel awareness
- Establishes new forum channels and supports roadmap initiative development and execution
- Establishes Scope of Work for BPO Community Specialist and Moderator Hiring Profiles
- Works with BPO Partner Management to represent team performance metrics, wins/opportunities
- Informs Quality Assurance Program KPI's for Community Specialist and Moderator roles
- Serves as Internal Escalation Point for BPO to navigate and develop response plan for sensitive issues (Legal, Comms, etc.)
- Serves as Forum Platform Primary Administrator
- 4+ years experience managing customer support community design, strategy, and implementation initiatives
- 4+ years experience in a role with a proven systematic overall knowledge of the customer service experience and demonstrated experience performing analysis of performance metrics
- 4+ years experience in roles which organized aggregated customer data to analyze trends and feedback while developing plans based on emerging customer needs/requirements
- 4+ years experience in program, project, or technical management
- 2+ years experience creating gamification, participant tiering/leveling, and "trusted person" procedures
- Self motivated and experience moving fast, and ingest feedback, and apply it to evergreen projects effectively while maintaining plan of record
- Flexibility and comfort with a rapidly changing environment with numerous stakeholders
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.