Compensation: $24.04/hr; $25.31/hr (QMHP)
Due to critical service need of the communities we serve, we are offering a $1500 sign-on bonus; additional $500 sign-on bonus for Qualified Mental Health Professionals* We are eager to continue to provide quality and compassionate care in our service areas and need you to make this happen!
The Community Support Specialist provides integrated, holistic, community support services for adults with substance use disorders. The community support specialist serves as an active member of the client's integrated health team and acts as a liaison to other wellness team members, internally & externally. CHN team members enjoy a collaborative team environment, and competitive benefits, including quarterly performance incentives.
This is a full-time, benefit eligible position working primarily Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
* High School/GED required
* Associates or bachelor's degree in a human service-related field preferred
* At least four (4) years of experience OR a combination of higher education and experience required if a High School/GED is the highest education obtained
* At least two (2) years of experience OR a combination of higher education and experience required if an Associate's degree is the highest education obtained
(*If the degree is an Associate's of Applied Science in Behavioral Health Support from an approved institution; then no additional experience is required)
* At least one (1) year of experience required if a non-human service bachelor's degree is the highest education obtained
* All experience must include working with individuals with psychiatric, substance use, and/or developmental disabilities
* A valid driver's license and agency established minimum automobile coverage required
Compass Health Network is a nonprofit health care organization offering accessible, comprehensive, & compassionate behavioral health, substance use treatment, family medicine and dental services throughout Missouri. Our network of care includes Royal Oaks Hospital and Adapt of Missouri. We are both a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and a Community Mental Health Center (CMHC). Operating only from the highest ethical and professional standards, we provide access to innovative care designed to meet the health needs of the communities we serve. Our mission is "Inspire Hope. Promote Wellness."
Why join us?
We believe some of the most passionate people in the world work here. Our dedicated and talented staff are our most valuable asset. We strive to provide a work environment and services that are inclusive for our patients and our employees.
At Compass Health Network, these are just a few of the benefits that we offer as an organization:
We welcome inquiries from qualified individuals who want to be part of a team of hardworking, dedicated and compassionate employees whose work helps us aspire to our vision of full, healthy, productive lives for everyone. We look forward to meeting you!
*Signing bonuses paid as per bonus policy; exclusions may apply.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.
Posted about 5 hours ago
New Hope, Minnesota
Posted about 4 hours ago
West Bend, Wisconsin
Posted about 4 hours ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our