Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of the highest quality arc welding products, automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. With over 125 years of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric: we operate to a higher standard to build a better world.
Req. ID: 22303
PURPOSE: This position supports the Supply Management function by coordinating the distribution of prints, various reporting functions, maintaining Supplier Corrective Actions and other related processes. This position will develop professional business relationships internally and externally.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Excellent report generating, assembly, manipulation and distribution skills
- Ability to learn and become proficient with Lincoln Electric & Supply Management departmental policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate excellent problem solving skills and the ability to implement improvements to existing compliance and reporting related processes
- Efficient and accurate data entry in SAP and other developed software
- Maintain regularly scheduled Supply Management reporting as required
- Responsible for Vendor Master creation and changes for the Cleveland business and other affiliates
- Support RTS "Return to Supplier" and other departmental demands as needed
- Work closely with cross-functional departments to meet all compliance requirements
- Must be able to perform and manage multiple tasks at a time
- Other duties as assigned, including departmental administration tasks
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- High school diploma required. Further training or education is preferred
- Demonstration of professional "verbal and written" communications
- Strong organizational skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word. Access experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Lincoln products and systems is desirable
- Attention to detail and commitment to meeting time sensitive reporting deadlines is a must
- Work well with all levels within the organization, as well as external suppliers and customers
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to accept responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Must have a "Positive Attitude" and adapt well to changing priorities
- Excellent attendance and punctuality is required
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time Function:
Supply Management Section:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
Data Entry, Welding, ERP, SAP, Administrative, Manufacturing, Technology
This job has expired.