Job ID: 283960
Come join Dolomite Products Co., Inc., a CRH Company, and begin the rest of your future with us. Dolomite's recruiting Vision Statement is to provide a World Class development program that attracts, retains, and produces emerging leaders within Dolomite and throughout CRH. By combining a whole company approach with individual mentorship, formal and hands-on education, we provide an opportunity for our employees to be immersed in our cultural values that have lead us to profitability and success. Start your career today and apply!!
Job Description Summary
Ulster Paving Company is seeking a Heavy Highway Construction Superintendent. Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the supervision of Heavy Highway Contracts. This position is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating activities of designated projects to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frames and funding parameters.
- Willingness to travel within a radius of two hours of the Canastota, NY area.
- Ability to work both days and nights and be flexible with last minute schedule changes, location changes, time of shift changes.
- Must be able to interact with Owners, Consultants, Subcontractors and Suppliers.
- Qualified candidates will be self-motivated, conscientious, and work well as a team member.
- Review project proposal of plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Establish work plan and staffing for each phase of the project and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Ensure a safe work environment by overseeing compliance with all safety policies.
- Ability to adhere to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) policy and maintain individual PPE in a functional condition
- Physical exam, drug screen and background check required before being employed by Dolomite Products Co., Callanan Industries, Inc., and Ulster Paving Company
What CRH Americas Offers You
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required.
- Prior experience in Heavy Highway construction supervision (preferable with NYSDOT & Thruway).
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Dolomite Products Co., Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Apr 16, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Syracuse Job Segment:
This job has expired.