What You'll Do:
We're looking for current juniors interested in careers in Data Analytics for internship opportunities in the summer of 2023. Internships are competitive, 10-12 weeks in length, and will focus on a variety of exciting projects specific to the internship area. Through these projects, mentorship, exposure to leadership, and a final project, you will gain the unparalleled experience for your future career. There is a potential opportunity for full time offers following this internship.
Ways you will make a difference
• Own responsibility for consumer research project(s) in support of cross-functional teams key business questions
• Own responsibility for a consumer analytics project(s) in support of cross-functional teams key business questions
• Help support the ongoing data and analytics reporting to inform senior leadership about the drivers of our brand, the category, and competitive performance
• Provide recommendations based in consumer data to help influence the business and leadership decisions
• Learn from mentors at peer and leadership level
• Present final project to department leaders
• Learn best-in-class business practices from leaders in Marketing, InTech (Research & Development), and the Growth Strategy team
Experiences & Skills that will support your success
• Current Junior, majoring in: General Business, Marketing, Data Analytics/Science, Market Research, Statistics, Mathematic, or related field.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities and involvement on campus
• Excellent presentation, communication, and analytical skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Agile Thinker
• Interest in the field of analytics and has a curiosity and drive for solving business problems with data
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!