Job ID: 283619
TexasBit is a locally-based construction company and building materials supplier owned and operated by CRH, the largest asphalt, ready mix and aggregates producer in North America. Texas Bit is part of CRH's growing Texas-based network of 47 locations and over 1,200 employees statewide.
The Texas Bitulithic Company Controller position offers a diverse set of responsibilities and will work alongside senior management of the Central Division on various issues and projects. The candidate is a skilled financial professional who understands business, operations and financial processes; has the ability to integrate finance and operations, and can collaborate with operational leadership. Core behavioral characteristics we seek include: being a partner to business managers; implementing analytical decision-making in the business; and, proactively finding opportunities and recommending ideas for increased profitability.
- Lead and develop a strong local finance group facilitating continuous professional growth for all team members
- Help in the planning/execution of the accounting staff's goals, growth, and succession
- Ensure adequate controls are in place and maintained to safeguard financial assets. This includes all SOX controls and Central Division accounting policies and procedures.
- Explore opportunities to reduce expenses
- Recommend, lead and/or assist with new efforts to improve management and financial performance
- Work with President, CFO, & senior management on financial analysis and CAPEX requests
- Review balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis to confirm proper reconciliation and supporting backup
- Conduct analysis/review of P&L accounts to support the month end process along with cost analysis and evaluation
- Coordinate with departments and employees performing financial reporting, payables, billing, collections, and payroll duties
- Coordinate with CFO & Divisional Controller requests/documentation related to external and internal audits
- Work on ad hoc projects as directed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience; CMA, CPA, or MBA preferred
- Manufacturing and/or construction background along with multi-unit operations is highly desired
- Proven ability to develop relationships and to work with teams as both a leader and a participant
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Solid values and high standards of ethics, integrity, and trust
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills
- Unyielding orientation for action and driven for results
- Strong project management skills including the ability to prioritize among multiple requirements and deadlines
- Effective oral/written communication, presentation and listening skills
- The ability to deal with ambiguity and facilitate change
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
TexasBit is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 14, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Irving Nearest Secondary Market:
Dallas Job Segment:
Project Manager, MBA, Technology, Management
This job has expired.