The Coordinator of Offer Management is a new position within Inspire Brands. The right candidate is someone who is energized to develop and scale a vital practice that will not only transform offer management & execution for multiple brands in the Inspire portfolio, but will be directly instrumental in shaping the future for Inspire's customers and business.
Reporting in through the Associate Manager of Offer Management, this role will work in close partnership with multiple brands, as well as shared services for CRM, Product, IT, Data Science and Loyalty teams. He/she will be responsible for supporting and executing efficient offer and project management best practices to enable the Inspire Brand portfolio to deliver personalized offers for all consumers across all channels for multiple brands.
- Support and facilitate the creation of the NAF annual plan and monthly forecasts.
- Lead efforts necessary to achieve a balanced NAF, work with CMO/functional owners and present deliverables to leadership.
- Coordinate and lead monthly individual forecast meetings, work with spend owners and accounting to forecast rest of year. Support spend owners through answering questions on actuals and forecasts.
- Support ongoing assessment of performance, risks and opportunities and G&A spending, and support timely and proactive recommendations to MLT and Finance teams.
- Maintain forecast open items tracker, communicate and follow up with spend owners and Accounting, bring items to closure.
- Coordinate monthly check-ins with CMO and Finance Manager/Director.
- Maintain NAF governance process.
- Work closely with Inspire FP&A to ensure alignment on allocations and process.
- Support BWW Marketing in creating materials shared with the Franchise Advisory Council.
- Provide excellent customer service to BWW MLT and Support Center.
- Support the accurate and timely preparation of BWW brand annual operating plans, monthly/quarterly forecasts proactive analyses, and presentations thereof.
- Required: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or a related field
- Preferred: MBA in Finance, Economics, Accounting
- Preferred: CPA, CMA, and/or CFA
- Required: 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Accounting, Finance, FP&A etc.
- Preferred: Restaurant/retail experience
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- High capacity to maximize new and existing systems / tools / processes.
- Executive presence and strong communication skills.
- The ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities and to effectively prioritize and execute against timelines in a nimble and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate willingness to do whatever it takes to meet ever changing departmental and customer needs. Thrive in a cross-functional capacity.
- Strong understanding of Accounting rules and concepts.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Preferred: Experience with Enterprise Planning and Reporting software, including Hyperion Financial Management, Oracle FCCS, EPBCS and Smart View.
- Preferred: Experience with Business Intelligence analysis and presentation tools including Tableau, Power BI. As well as Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple-it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.