Location: Chicago, IL
Salary: 120000 - 165000
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Core Java Developer. This is working on NEW Development Applications. Spring, Microservices is preferred. Any database, Front End, or Cloud experience is a plus.
• 2+ years of continuous Java development experience on large/medium sized projects.
• Ability for the full delivery (designing, developing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting) of applications to satisfy business requirements
• Proficient in full stack developer having experience creating REST based services on Java/Spring/Spring Boot, UI development using React (must) and Angular
• Experience with Cloud deployments using Containers is a strong plus.
• Application Design and Design Patterns are important, including micro service and cloud design patterns
• Strong familiarity with design patterns, micro services
• Hands on Experience in Restful Architecture , development and API development
• Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Version Control tools (BitBucket, Git)
• Experience with MAVEN, JIRA, GIT and CI Tools and Messaging
• Experience working in an Agile Development environment and is able to contribute/facilitate in all Agile ceremonies.
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
• Experience in databases with Relational Databases including DML, DDL, and PL/SQL preferred
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or a related field
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals