WSFS Bank is seeking a Creative Services Manager. The Creative Services Manager will act as the liaison between the WSFS Bank Creative Services team, external agency partners, and internal business lines. The incumbent is responsible for managing the creation of all advertising and marketing assets to plan the timely execution of projects within established budgets and deadlines. The incumbent will proactively drive processes and workflow improvements to ensure work aligns with WSFS Bank's vision, mission, and strategy. The Creative Services Manager will support the Bank’s goals by focusing their efforts on assisting with the development of holistic marketing campaigns that include a wide range of components, including but not limited to digital, direct mail, print, TV, and radio. The Creative Services Manager will work closely with the Product Marketing and Growth Strategy Manager to meet the business lines needs through creative campaign management. The incumbent will manage media recommendations and plans to fit within WSFS Bank's marketing strategy, while coordinating between advertising and media agencies on deliverables to meet deadlines. The Creative Services Manager will oversee multiple medium/large projects in a deadline-driven environment and provide direction and feedback to those outside the organization, including our vendor partners. Addition responsibilities include:
- Provide creative direction and manage workflow of internal creative team as well as agency partner.
- Drive excellence in the areas of creative process and production
- Manage creative approval process, provide feedback, and ensure implementation of changes
- Manage project prioritization and resource allocation to ensure deadlines are met
- Provide timely status updates for projects keeping internal teams up to date on asset deliverables
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand project scope, budget, timeline & objectives
- Ensure brand consistency across all projects
- Evaluate media recommendations as they fit within strategy and budget
- Provide support in development of clear and actionable creative briefs
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, communications, or advertising agency
- Excellent organization and project management skills are required.
- Previous financial services experience is strongly preferred.
- Traffic or Project Management experience in an agency or in-house creative team is a plus
- Must possess an understanding of deposit and retail loan products and a familiarity with business lending products.
- Must be a creative and self-motivated individual who works collaboratively in a high performance, team environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, drive forward key initiatives and manage workflow on simultaneous projects.
- Must possess the ability to interact confidently and effectively with all levels of management.
- Must possess superior attention to detail
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.