Customer Service Specialist -Raleigh NC
Are you extremely organized? Do you have a high degree of attention to detail? Do you enjoy working with customers and have a positive attitude? Mobile Communications America is looking for a dynamic, professional Customer Service Specialist for our Raleigh NC location.
Ideal candidates will ensure all customers are taken care of in a timely and positive manner and that the front office runs smoothly. This position requires strong verbal, non-verbal, and written communication skills. Must be a multi-tasker who can work with a multi-line phone system and should possess strong typing and computer skills.
What you will be doing:
What we are looking for:
- Assist all customers in a professional manner. First point of contact to greet customers and visitors.
- Answer phone and transfer to appropriate person or take and deliver messages.
- Receive equipment repairs via walk-in or UPS and create work tickets for repair
- Fill part orders or requests for repairs and sales orders
- Inventory Control – including creating purchase orders, placing, receiving orders, and inventory work tickets.
- Inventory Audits – assisting with inventory audits and verifying inventory counts.
- Review tickets for accuracy, documentation, proper billing type and pricing prior to posting
- Maintain customer contact, billing information and equipment in Lifeline
- Process and track all Shop Warranty Claims
- Mail Billing Statements to customers end of each month
- Process Recurring Billing for Maintenance Customers and Community Repeater Customers
- Process Payments via cash / credit card Receivables – call on Aged Receivables
Who we are:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED (Associate Degree Preferred).
- Must possess excellent knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Advanced Excel)
- Must be able to interact and communicate professionally in both spoken and written form within all levels of the organization.
- Strong initiative, ability to anticipate issues proactively.
- Ability to succeed in an often fast-paced environment, establish priorities and work independently.
- Proven track record of reliability and responsibility.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills. Detail oriented.
- Discreet, able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately.
- High level of integrity.
- Background in accounts receivable and purchasing is a plus
Mobile Communications America, Inc. (MCA) is Motorola Solution’s largest provider offering a portfolio of world class voice, data and video products and solutions to more than 45,000 customers across the United States. MCA provides extensive wireless communication solutions for a safe, secure, and more efficient workplace in industries such as public safety, commercial, education, healthcare, utilities, and government.
With all most 1,000 employees at 75+ service locations across 11 states, our team of certified professionals deliver a full suite of reliable technologies including two-way radios, video, vehicle upfit, security/access control, BDA/DAS and other wireless communication solutions. MCA’s advantage is our “service first DNA” culture of going above and beyond to service our customers while being a trusted advisor to support the solution lifecycle from start to finish.
MCA is building a team of people to share our core values of service first, teamwork, growth, and safety. We take our work and our customers seriously and believe that our best work can also be fun. When you join our team, you join the MCA family!
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, and physical demands required of personnel so classified.
Mobile Communications America, Inc. offers competitive compensation as well as comprehensive benefits to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay and much more. Mobile Communications America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.