At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
What You'll Do at Saputo...
Who Is Right for The Role...
- Provide the highest level of customer service to new and existing customer accounts through sales support and account management activities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through ongoing interaction and building of rapport with customer accounts, sales personnel, and internal supporting departments.
- Handle multiple priorities including customer inquiries, order changes, sample orders, product returns and product shortage resolution.
- Monitor customer order patterns and adjust orders in accordance with company practices, policies and management directives.
- Execute order-entry with high accuracy and follow through including solving problems in a professional and timely manner.
- Participate in cross-training employees across the department.
What can Saputo Do for You...
- Ability and drive to problem solve; to dig deep past the first layer of possible solutions.
- 1 - 5 years of Customer Service, Sales Support, or related field experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to successfully work in a team environment and demonstrate leadership.
- Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent data entry and proficiency in the use of computers and Microsoft Office programs. Working knowledge of SAP or AS400 preferred.
- Pursuing a college degree in business or a related field and consumer packaged goods or dairy industry experience, a plus.
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family
- Opportunities to contribute to your community.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.