Are you looking for a new career opportunity where you can advance your customer service skills and provide solutions to customers? Do you have a passion for providing exemplary customer service? Do you enjoy collaborating with talented team members? If so, the Customer Support Representative position at Freightquote by C.H. Robinson may be a great fit for you.
Top Reasons You'll Love Our Team
Starting at $16 per hour
Pick where you want to work - Maximize your time at home by working remotely up to 2 days per week
Get trained by your peers - In-person, hands-on training led by expert team members and coworkers that actually perform your same job
Be yourself at work - never recite another phone script again; our team knows and celebrates the strengths of diversity and individuality
Be a part of growth - Our team supports a rapidly growing online platform that consistently fuels new opportunities for our team and its awesome employees
As a Customer Support Representative, you will perform customer-facing work which is largely driven by inbound customer communication-including phone calls, emails, and live chat. You will be responsible for providing world class customer service by answering general questions about our platform and shipping; performing routine tracking and tracing of shipments; troubleshooting minor site and load issues; and escalating larger problems as appropriate. You will put our customers first by listening, educating, and resolving issues quickly and efficiently.
What You Will Do
- Answer customer calls and emails quickly, address all customer questions and concerns
- Notate all calls and actions in appropriate places
- Perform routine tracking and tracing, updating loads as necessary
- Perform corrections or updates to minor load issues
- Provide solutions to site related issues and/or triage issues as necessary
- Escalate larger customer and load issues to appropriate parties/departments
- Follow all department and Company SOP's
How You Will Do It
- Provide exemplary customer service by actively listening to customers, educating consumers when necessary, effectively identifying solutions, and taking quick actions
- Follow through on customer requests to ensure satisfaction, where applicable invite feedback and seeks suggestions for improvement
- Manage conflict and navigate difficult conversations with the customer using tact and diplomacy
- Perform duties and responsibilities with our customer's satisfaction as the number one priority
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with MS Office; including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
- 1+ year(s) customer service experience
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We're committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world's largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.