Kforce has a client that is seeking a Data Analyst I in Charlotte, NC. Responsibilities:
- Conduct data analysis in support of a variety of analytic solutions
- Capture, develop, and document data definitions, business rules, and data quality requirements
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements
- Create and produce forecasts, reports, ad hoc requests, dashboards, etc.
- Interpret data, analyze results, and provide insights to determine operational impact, trends, and opportunities
- Develop reports and deliverables for management and communicate with all levels of stakeholders
- Identify and define data quality improvements
- Create and maintain report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources
- Ensure compliance with deliverable reporting requirements by performing quality data audits and analysis
- May create specifications for reports based on business requests
- Experience with a vendor management system (IQNavigator, Beeline, Fieldglass)
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative and dynamic team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to quickly identify business problems/opportunities
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to document, prepare and present data-driven presentations
- Knowledge of software applications such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.