Sogetiis a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing inApplication Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering.Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence,Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and theglobal delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe,the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly- owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A.,listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
AtSogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship withour employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Ourmission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same waythat we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environmentthat celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between yourprofessional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
• Workwithin a complex BI / Reporting function in the Finance domain.
• Design,prototype, implement and test descriptive, predictive analytics, forecasting,and causal inference models
• Exploreand correlate large data sets to uncover gaps
• Workwith data engineers to architect and develop operational models that run atscale
• Partnerwith teams to identify and explore opportunities for the application of machinelearning and predictive analysis
• Communicatewith technical and non-technical audiences, and contribute modeling expertiseas a team player
• Identifyand implement complex intelligent rules to maintain high effectiveness based onanalysis of the issues.
• Manageand constantly improve the intelligent systems and models by improving dataused for training.
• Defineprocesses and automation for scaling to large number of models.
• Defineand manage effectiveness and quality metrics.
• Participateactively in requirement gathering, detailed design, code reviews, and bugdiscussions and drive discussions around appropriate solutions.
• Abilityto work independently.
• Interactionwith team members in different time zones to handover / transition work progressand vice versa
• Bachelor's,Master's or PhD degree in Statistics/Economics/Math/Computer Science or relatedfield
• Experiencein SQL, R, Python to implement statistical models, machine learning, andanalysis (Recommenders, Prediction, Classification, Clustering, etc.) in bigdata environment
• Experienceon large scale computing systems like COSMOS, Hadoop, MapReduce and/or similarsystems preferred
• Experiencewith programming skills, e.g. Java, C# is a plus
• Exceptionalwritten and verbal communication to educate and work with cross functionalteams
• Beself-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incompleteor dirty data
Experience Levels: 10+ Years
• Seattle/ Redmond / Bellevue preferred
• Shouldbe willing to work in Pacific time zone
Email resumes to: Harneet.email@example.com
Minimumeducation qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science,Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
Thebenefits our employees enjoy:
Posted about 21 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago