Data Scientist III Basic Job Function:
Data scientist position that exists to conduct statistical analysis and build predictive models for a variety of performance outcomes such as risk, fraud, and collections for one or more markets including (but not limited to) insurance, credit, telecommunication, retail, and government. The incumbent will have a firm understanding of data mining, statistical methods, and multiple modeling scoring techniques
- Design and develop machine learning models
• Design and develop analytic enterprise and cloud software using a variety of languages/platforms to support integration and deployment of analytics products and solutions.
• Utilize large data structures for data preparation, pattern recognition, and analytic solution development
• Analyze and mine very large amounts of data to assess patterns and insights using the multiple analytic stacks such as R, Python, SAS, SQL etc.
- Conduct analysis and performance reports in support of existing and new product development, and/or customer sales.
- With direction, develop analytic models, create and provide analysis code, and work with internal or external stakeholders to validate accuracy of production scoring code.
- Follow established best practices in statistical work.
- Understand analytic plans and follow these plans by identifying and executing the appropriate statistical or modeling technique.
- Clearly document and communicate analytic work and/or results.
- Master's Degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or quantitative methods (or equivalent years' experience)
- Fraud industry knowledge a plus
- Experience working with Big Data Technologies and applying large scale Machine Learning techniques within these technologies.
- 3 years' experience in building predictive models using Python, R or similar software package.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis methodologies and exposure to SAS or similar software package.
- Ability to learn quickly and communicate effectively.
- Fluency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.