Job Title: Deck Coordinator
Location: Gulf of Mexico
Job Duration: 8 Months
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
- Assemble pipe spools, by bolt up flange connections
- Assist crane operator with equipment and material movement on the platform
- Operate Crane when needed
- Coordinate the activity of riggers and crane operators
- Coordinate crane activity for transport of material to work site with ability to properly rig equipment such as slings and cables
- Assume a safe position during lifting operations and be aware of the position of others
- Climb and work in high places that may exceed 200' in height, and in restricted spaces
- Complete daily visual inspections and minor maintenance to ensure equipment is in proper working condition.
- Lubricate machinery and equipment
- Splice and repair cables and ropes
- Participate in daily JSEA planning discussion
- Conduct behavioral based safety observations
Desired: Why work for Danos?
- 5+ years of offshore experience
- Rigger Certification
- Crane Certification
- Fully Vaccinated
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development. Sounds like your ideal employer?
Apply today! Visit www.danos.com to complete a general application or to review additional openings. Danos is an equal opportunity employer.About Us The Danos Difference
Team up with Danos, and be a part of one of the safest and best-performing companies in the business.
The Danos name means more than just outstanding performance for our customers. To our growing base of over 1,500 employees, it also means an opportunity to help keep production of energy moving.
Our company culture focuses on the values of integrity, improvement, service, respect and an uncompromising emphasis on safety in the workplace. And part of that is making sure every project goes as planned, every work environment meets the highest industry standards and enforcing a policy of fairness and overall diversity throughout our team.
We're always looking to add new, results-driven employees to our workforce. No matter your level of experience, no matter where you are, the right job could be waiting for you at Danos. In addition to stability and competitive wages, benefits of working with Danos also include sustainable health benefit packages, 401K company match and global opportunities. If you're ready to bring the dedication, we'll bring the training, resources and support for career success.