Join National Dentex - a leading healthcare organization specializing in the dental industry. We offer a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. Currently, we have 60+ labs throughout the country. Our team is growing, and we are seeking to fill a number of key positions within our organization including this opportunity at NDX Perry & Young Dental Lab in Aurora, Colorado for a Dental Lab Technician III (Ceramics).
The regular hours for this position are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, and subject to change from time to time.
This is a full-time position featuring employee benefits including: health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick time; 401K with company contribution; and tuition reimbursement!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Read prescriptions and specifications received from dentist.
- Conduct in-line and final inspections of fixed products to ensure a quality product is delivered to customers on a daily basis.
- Schedules and conducts custom shades
- Inspect cases ensuring doctor’s preferences are acknowledged and satisfied and RX and TTPs have been accurately followed.
- Locate the proper shade tab from the appropriate shade guide
- Set up for staining and glazing by preparing work area and working materials
- Check the crown or bridge with the shade tab to be sure the colors are correct
- Fire the crown or bridge at the correct temperature for the appropriate amount of time
- Check the crown or bridge again to be sure the color does not need correction.
- Fire at the correct temperature and for the appropriate amount of time
- All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Excellent eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity
- Detail oriented
Hazardous Materials or Equipment Used: Physical Requirements:
- Required: High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years ceramic experience
- Must be a skilled technician
- Sitting for long periods at a time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This job has expired.