Design Engineer - Land Development If you are a Design Engineer with Land/Site Development experience, please read on!
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Experience: 1-4 years
Salary: $55,000 - $85,000 Depending on experience
What You Will Be Doing - You will assist project managers and project engineers in a fast-paced environment with land development engineering projects.
- Assist project engineers with calculations and entry-level civil engineering design
- Assist with the development of plans, specifications, and reports as needed
- Research local design standards
- Prepare calculations for storm drain, water systems, and develop earth quantities
- Prepare grading, utility, and roadway plans
What You Need for this Position - B.S. in Civil Engineering
- EIT certification preferred or working towards your EIT certification
So, if you are a Civil Design Engineer with Land/Site Development experience, please apply today or email your resume to Stephanie.Lilley@cybercoders.com!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!