Kforce has a client that is seeking a DevOps Engineer in Miami, FL.Summary:The RBI Data & Analytics team is responsible for acquiring, managing, and delivering data assets and data analytics products in order to enable and enhance data monetization in every business domain and processes including sales, marketing, operation and supply chain.Key Tasks:
- Design and contribute to infrastructure improvements, architecture, development, deployment, and monitor our global distributed platform
- Standardize, develop and maintain common development tools and infrastructure, such as CI/CD pipelines, monitoring, cluster management, config management, etc.
- Partner with engineering teams to identify and implement infrastructure improvements to better support our customers
- Write code and contribute to the software architecture of a highly concurrent, high-throughput system running on AWS
- Participate in an environment that emphasizes trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort
- Assist with organization wide security considerations
- Continue to automate (Infrastructure as code) the deployment of our platform and all the systems it depends on
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines
- Automate application build and deployment pipelines
- Deploy new systems with best practices in security & privacy
- Utilize bench marking and other tools to optimize for performance and cost
- Identify and improve on possible points of failure in the infrastructure/applications
- Troubleshoot incidents as they arise and conduct post-mortems
- Ensure high quality monitoring coverage to prevent alert fatigue
- Provide technical guidance on solid DevOps practices
- Develop self-service processes and tools interactions for development teams
- Collaborate with development teams to utilize container best practices
- Optimize and align service offerings to support strategic direction.
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role, or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
- Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.