Facebook Reality Labs, focuses on delivering Facebook's vision through Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR). The compute performance and power efficiency requirements of Virtual and Augmented Reality require custom silicon. Facebook Silicon team is driving the state-of-the-art forward with breakthrough work in computer vision, machine learning, mixed reality, graphics, displays, sensors, and new ways to map the human body. Our chips will enable AR and VR devices where our real and virtual world will mix and match throughout the day. We believe the only way to achieve our goals is to look at the entire stack, from transistor, through architecture, to firmware, and algorithms. We are looking for a Digital Modeling Engineer who will work with a world-class group of researchers and engineers. This ideal candidate will assist the engineering team with cycle-accurate or -approximate SystemC models for custom silicon IP blocks, sub-units, and systems aimed at verifying the functional correctness and performance of the design as well as allowing the simulation of realistic traffic.
- Create model specification documents based on architecture and micro-architecture specifications
- Implement transaction level models (TLM) of configurable hardware IP blocks, sub-units and systems, as well as behavioral components
- Debug and analyze performance discrepancies between SystemC model and RTL implementation
- Create and maintain Makefiles and Python programs supporting SystemC model generation
- Perform audits of existing verification plans and verification tests to determine compliance with quality goals
- Bachelor degree in EE/ECE/CS
- 7+ years experience in object oriented design and C++ implementation
- Knowledge of hardware design and simulation
- Experience with SystemC modeling using the TLM2 standard
- Experience with debugging and understanding model discrepancies
- Experience with communicating and working as an individual and in a multidisciplinary team
- Master degree in EE/ECE/CS
- Experience in SystemC/TLM2 cycle-accurate modeling
- Experience with Makefile creation and Python (or other scripting languages)
- Experience with mixing timed and untimed TLM2 models
- Experience with cycle-accurate SoC performance model environments
- Experience to collaborate and/or lead in a team environment
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
This job has expired.