Our industry is starting to go through a transformational shift and we intend to lead it. As talent becomes the main differentiator between failure and success, organizations must attract, engage and develop their people more than ever. To do so, they need powerful and sophisticated tools that take the pain out of HR management and empower employees & people leaders. That is where we come in.
As a key member of Lifion leadership team, you will execute & influence the strategic vision of ADP next generation platform. You will lead several teams in expanding our innovative global HCM applications on top of this state-of-the-art platform. The Product Leader will be deeply involved in architecture & user experience design; client interactions & demoes, liaising with Business, Product management and Sales to support organization readiness, with people leadership and technology curiosity at its core. The Product Leader will sustain the high accountability & ownership culture in the scrum teams, regularly share progress with Lifion Executive leadership team, introduce best practices from various agile frameworks and enable teams to apply learnings from retrospectives to improvise product development & support processes. The leader will inspire associates to adopt an entrepreneurial mindset by example.
You should join if you are:
High velocity and hands-on:
The type of person who can't sit still and instantly goes after the next idea or opportunity, brings it to the team or does it themselves, as long as it gets done quickly and with high quality.
Love getting product to market more than any specific technology:
We use the Lifion platform to build applications (think rules-engine on steroids), which allows us to create applications with extreme pace and limited code, but also comes with some limitations that we can improve by coordinating with the platform teams.
An energizer & people leader:
We are a fast growing team and are looking for leaders who will help us energize and lead--not from authority, but with inspiration and knowledge.
A product delivery leader and strong problem solver:
We are building applications while developing our next-gen platform. We are basing the way we architect and build applications on CS fundamentals, but are innovating to continue to accelerate and allow for federated development across the globe.
The opportunity for you
- We are building ADP's next big business and have the agility of a startup with the resources of a fortune 500, which you can leverage and grow based on our compelling applications and vision that you will help define and execute.
- Our industry is changing and so is how we build applications. Together with Lifion's leadership team, you will have the ability to shape your role and your team; the opportunity for growth is only limited by your ability to execute and drive results.
- 14+ years of experience with full cycle application development (Full SDLC experience: architecture, design, development, delivery, etc.). 2+ years of senior leadership experience.
- Hands on experience with 8+ years of experience in programming languages like java, c#, ruby, python, Nodejs.
- Experience managing at least one product development team (several preferred) of 10+ engineers for the last 2+ years.
- Experience managing global stakeholders, strong collaborator and team player
- Experience in building world class organizations including hiring and developing great talent, leading large global teams and creating a high-performance culture
- Experience in working in an iterative & Agile environment.
- Strong technical acumen and Cross-functional familiarity with Product Management and UX
- Strong CS and product development fundamentals (design patterns, database schema design, data modeling, API design and considerations, design by promise, quality concepts including TDD & BDD approaches)
- Bachelor's Degree with MBA and/ or advanced Technical Degree required
- You will be accountable to the architecture, design, execution, schedule, delivery, of your work stream(s). Doing this in an efficient way is a must. You must have hands-on expertise on Architecture, Design, Data Model, API [Micro services] Design and Algorithms.
- Be a mentor and enabler of the team(s) and overall organization. You will lead multiple scrum teams of who are building the next generation applications. You must have solid experience leading team(s) of 10+ members for last 2+ years.
- Bring agile mindset. Must have good understanding of agile concepts
- Be customer focused. Bring client first approach.
- Have a good product sense, deep understanding of the broader product vision and ability to plan various features.
- Be a technical leader who leads by example: we will look to you to have an informed opinion about what and how the technology should evolve. In short, we are looking for a solid engineering leader to come and do what technical leaders truly love to do: solve important problems by building great product.
- Foster Innovation Culture
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.
This job has expired.