Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
The Dir, HR Business Partner works closely with executive leaders, functional VPs and leadership to develop and execute broad and complex functional people strategies that are focused on talent management, organizational development and effectiveness, and workforce planning. This role generally leads more complex business areas with a high degree of change or transformation, and spans multiple functions or executive leaders. The Dir, HR Business Partner deeply understands business priorities to craft and drive an overarching integrated talent agenda that has the greatest impact to these priorities, and is accountable for organizational and cross-functional alignment.
In close partnership with the HR Centers of Excellence (CoEs), this position refines and delivers strategic HR initiatives across the organization, builds and embeds foundational frameworks, and manages functional teams through annual processes. This position is the voice of the business back to CoEs to ensure that we build meaningful and relevant programs, and establish priorities in line with business needs.
The Dir, HR Business Partner identifies and solves complex operational and organizational problems leveraging the appropriate resources within or outside the team or organization. The Director is a leader within Human Resources, and within their functional business group. This leader focuses on the development of their direct reports, as well as providing mentorship for the growth of the broader HRBP team.
* Partners with functional leadership to define and execute people strategies and strategic solutions to achieve business goals
* Identifies needs, analyzes data, develops recommendations, and implements plans and projects that maximize workforce effectiveness
* Drives analyses and understanding of workforce to define current resource capabilities
* Translates current and future business needs into an overall integrated strategic workforce plan
* Recognizes and diagnoses organizational effectiveness issues, including organizational design challenges and opportunities, and implements solutions
* Brings an objective perspective in managing business challenges; provides expert insight regarding people and organizational dynamics and translates this insight into impactful solutions
* Understands external customer trends and issues in the industry that could potentially impact business and workforce
* Coaches business leaders on leading and managing their workforce effectively
* Partners with CoEs as a subject matter expert on the functional workforce to help build meaningful and relevant programs that align with business needs
* Ensures alignment of direct reports to overall functional strategy and objectives; manages, mentors and develops direct team, as well as broader HRBP team
* Drives a positive environment of learning, respect, and collaboration
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Business, Psychology, Sociology, or related field, or equivalent experience
* 10+ years' experience in human resources, of which minimum 5 years in an HRBP role
* Experience partnering with senior leadership; able to engage strategically and influence business leaders with data-driven recommendations and valuable insights
* Expert proficiency in talent development, performance management, employee engagement, organizational development and design, change management, and coaching
* Genuine curiosity and drive to reach beyond and discover the possible
* Excellent verbal and written communications
* Experience working in a global, matrixed environment
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.