This Senior HRBP role will support the Global Development Operations and Portfolio Management function and is a senior member of the Sciences HR Business Partner team. The Global Development organization is located primarily in Tarrytown and Basking Ridge, NJ, with a growing ex-US footprint in the UK and Ireland.
Key focus is on becoming an advisor to executives, managers and employees on organizational and people related issues. This may include: workforce planning, DE&I, change management efforts, organization design and efficiency, employee engagement, employee relations, and performance management to promote and maintain REGN's high-performance culture...what we call the Regeneron Way. Deep knowledge of the biopharmaceutical business and ability to interact with physicians and scientists (and physician scientists!) and use of data is a must in this role. You will be a sounding board for the business, evaluating and influencing the effect of business decisions on people, and translating business needs to the HR COE's-and vice versa.
A typical day might include the following:
- Works with Development Operations and Portfolio Management (DO + PM) leaders to identify and solve business and people related issues, keeping in mind precedence and business needs.
- Provides coaching to executives, managers and employees, with an emphasis on the helping the person understand what their options are for each situation and how demonstrating the Regeneron Way (our cultural values) can help drive their success.
- Partners with internal HR experts on total rewards, talent management, talent acquisition, and OD. Translates of business needs to the rest of the HR team to help shape company-wide HR systems and solutions.
- Talent Management: Identification of talent needs, key talent and developing a plan to either develop and or hire to support the business's growth. Partners with Talent Acquisition and client groups to identify current and future talent needs. Helps drive the best hiring decisions in a rapidly growing organization. Supports career development strategies and partners with leaders on succession planning
- Organizational Development: Identifies needs (individual, team and department levels) within client areas and partners with OD Consulting team to design solutions that will address business needs.
- Total Rewards: Partners with this team to define new roles, identify external comparable/market value of positions, implement annual pay for performance, market adjustments, and other reward and recognition programs, as well as developing, revising, and communicating career ladders and matrixes.
- Employee Experience: Uses Regeneron survey data results to support managers with action planning
- HRBP team: Is an active contributor to an HRBP team that shares best practices and balances the needs of their own client group with the needs of the overall business.
This job might be for you if:
- You are comfortable with challenging the status quo in a vibrant environment
- You're able to influence senior leaders on key business and HR related decisions
- You possess excellent time-management skills with an ability to toggle back and forth between tactical execution and making sure there is a sound and long-term strategy behind all of our work and solutions.
- You have expertise in recruiting and talent development within a technically driven organization.
- You have a demonstrable track record of taking initiative, ability to get things done with a minimum of noise and the ability to prioritize the essential over the non-essential.
- There's a strong preference and ability for quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and a comfort working with a variety of technologies, systems and data. This includes being agile with Microsoft Suite products, HRIS systems, and other people-related system
To be considered for this role, you must:
Have a bachelor's degree in a scientific subject area or HR related field. An advanced degree such as MBA, or Master's in Organization Development or Human Resources is preferred. 15 years' experience within our industry: pharma/biopharma/biotech in an HR or management role. Experience supporting or working directly in a global R&D organization. Experience leading highly effective teams and developing senior HRBP's. Significant understanding of HR legal regulations, state & federal compliance laws.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
This job has expired.