HanesBrands is a socially responsible, global manufacturer and marketer of leading everyday apparel, with iconic apparel brands including Champion, Hanes, and Bonds.
This position will support and drive strategic initiatives that deliver long-term growth and higher profitability as an innovative, consumer-centric company. Serve as the strategy lead on initiatives that transform Hanesbrands to move faster, lower costs and focus on our highest-return growth opportunities.
This role has a global purview. Our strategic initiatives span North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia; with an emphasis on developing digital and ecommerce channels.
- Define, support and drive current and future strategic initiatives; working with business leaders and the executive team to achieve our strategic and financial objectives; providing leadership, insight, coaching and inspiration.
- Develop insights and strategic perspectives on new opportunities; structure initiative; test hypotheses and adapt; develop recommendations and action plan for initiative.
- Collaborate with senior leaders in the organization to develop transformation initiatives, including merchandise and channel growth, accelerated innovation, portfolio optimization.
- Consults with initiative teams to develop objective-driven cross-functional project plans; manages scope, schedule, prioritization and KPIs; analyzes issues and facilitates decisions to maintain project execution; accelerate plans working well and evolve plans that are off-track.
- Conduct market, competitive, and internal analysis to identify new growth opportunities (organic and inorganic) or operational performance initiatives.
- Develop perspectives on the longer term direction of the sector (consumer behavior, competitor trends, business model evolution, disruptors) and influence the enterprise direction and strategic roadmap.
- MBA or comparable graduate degree
- 8+ years relevant experience
- At least 3, preferably 5+, years of experience with a leading strategy consulting firm, preferably in consumer-focused verticals
- Strategic thinker with deep experience in problem solving, insight generation, and quantitative analysis
- Ability to disaggregate a problem or project, structure analysis and frameworks, and coach others to execute
- An accomplished communicator in discussions and presenting, with ability to structure effective presentations
- Agent of change to influence and align perspectives and prepare people and organizations to act with urgency
- Able to engage, motivate and lead cross-functional teams and resources
- Energy and edge that serve as catalyst for action and change in the organization
- Ability to manage ambiguity and apply structure to complex issues and opportunities
- Analytical and results orientation
- Able to operate with limited direction
- Desire and drive to make an impact
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
This job has expired.