Director, Digital Product Management
Seattle, WA or Portland, OR
At Cambia, our members need us more than ever, and to continue serving them, we need to be vaccinated. Following federal mandate, all Cambia Health Solutions employees, including 100% remote workers, need to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by 1/1/22.
Be an agent of change in health care.
If you are looking for a place to have a meaningful impact on your community, the people around you, and influence the strategic direction of a company, we want to talk to you. We are currently looking for a Digital Product leader to help us create the country's leading health care experience building, inspiring and guiding the team to deliver best in class digital solutions.
You will help us realize the vision by creating and executing digital product strategies, roadmaps, prioritization for a portfolio of digital experiences for our health plan members, employers, producers, and providers. This will include driving continuous, metric driven improvements, bringing an external focus on current and emerging consumer habits, defining new digital experiences through research and analysis, and creating business and functional requirements.
You will work closely with UX, Technology, Data, Research and bring together teams from Marketing, Sales, and Business leaders to align, define and prioritize roadmaps and requirements. The team you lead will be champions of the human experience and focused on creating digital experiences that simplify how people can access care, understand costs and engage with their health through personalized experiences and interactions.
General Functions and Outcomes
Does this sound like you?
- Develop and execute product strategies that align with the strategic objectives of the company and priorities of Sales, Product, Operations, Brand and Marketing teams.
- Define and launch new consumer digital experiences, drive functional requirements, and deliver with high quality results.
- Lead, grow, and mentor high performance product organization with a data driven culture
- Manage ongoing digital product operations, performance, and measurement of digital channels.
- Develop and communicate product roadmaps, support prioritization process, and create alignment with the UX, Technology and business teams.
- Develops resourcing plans and budgets, manages timing and execution of projects, and forecasts resource capacity.
- Sets KPIs, targets and performance metrics
- Support product launches, product development, business plan creation, go to market strategy
- Implements product lifecycle strategies to drive targeted consumer interactions and outcomes
- You've built successful products and product teams from scratch before.
- You're deeply empathetic: you understand what users need and issues that your teammates face
- You are execution oriented, highly organized, and are comfortable managing multiple, concurrent workstreams. You know how to make the right trade-offs and you ensure that teams ship on time
- You're a collaborative, low-ego, humble leader: you work well with all kinds of personalities and recognize that success is a team effort
- You have a strong sense of design
- You are data driven and analytically proficient: you understand how to use data to guide product decisions
- You demonstrate clear, structured thinking, and excellent communication skills
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
- Passion for creating seamless consumer experiences and being an advocate for the consumer.
- Self-starter who thrives on building teams, driving change, and finding new solutions
- Demonstrated ability to gather business requirements and transform into a product strategy and actionable roadmap with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience managing a dynamic team and strong collaborator with UX, Technology and Research teams.
- Strong ability to use data and analytics to inform product decisions.
- Demonstrated project management skills including effective planning, organizing, and administration of multi-functional work responsibilities.
- Experience growing and developing talent.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of industry best practices and emerging trends.
The Director of Digital Product Management would have a Bachelor's degree BS/BA, Computer Science, Product Management, or related field and 10+ years of experience.
List any required licenses or certifications here.FTEs Supervised
5-7 direct reports with teams under them.Cambia Health Digital
You'll be joining our all-star core team digital team. Beyond our collective excitement for the health care space, we're a super close team who values personal development, being active, growth attitudes, curiosity, a great sense of humor, and a healthy balance of optimism and realism. We work hard, care about each other, and have a ton of fun. Required Licenses, Certifications, Registration, Etc.
No specific requirements Work Environment
No unusual working conditions.
Work primarily performed in office environment.
Travel required, locally or out of state.
May be required to work outside normal hours.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A background check is required.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please email CambiaCareers@cambiahealth.com