Now Hiring DRIVERS at our Butler Transit Authority location!
Full-time and Part-time CDL Drivers with Passenger and Airbrake endorsement positions available - willing to train, test and pay for the right candidate(s) to obtain CDL with endorsements to JOIN our TEAM!
INCREASED PAY RATES - Now $18/hour
We Offer our Drivers:
- PAID Training!
- Six PAID holidays!
- NO Sundays!
- All runs scheduled back to the yard before 10 pm each day!
- Newer equipment and outstanding facilities!
Interviews by appointment only due to COVID-19 safety precautions: please call 724-256-9273Talent Requirements:
- Must have a current and valid Driver's license.
- Prefer a CDL B with Passenger and Airbrake endorsements but will train, test and pay for the right candidate(s) to receive CDL with endorsements.
- Ability to report to work on time and in proper uniform as outlines in the Employee Handbook.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Maintain a strong attendance record.
- Perform pre-tip and post vehicle inspections.
- Safely operate a passenger transportation vehicle.
- Maintain a good rapport with the general public.
- Follow company safety and operational rules and procedures.
- Write reports in coherent, legible manner.
- Other functions that may be assigned.
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
This job has expired.