Driver - PT Days - Eddy Senior Care
DRIVER - Eddy SeniorCare (Schenectady) is an exciting, innovative model of care for seniors, located in Schenectady on Curry Road. This is a truly unique program our region is fortunate to have access to, with only 130 PACE programs across the country!
A Qualified candidate would have:
- Primary responsibilities include working as a part of a team of Drivers to pickup patients and transport them to our Day Center/Primary Care Clinic on Curry Road, as well as to medical appointments in the community for specialist appointments.
- We are privileged to serve patients who are 55 years of age and older, who are living with a variety of chronic conditions requiring the support of a comprehensive program like ours to help them delay/avoid nursing home placement and remain living in the community as long as possible.
- Work schedule to be Tuesday to Saturday, some flexibility with hours but generally 8am to 4:30pm
- Clean NYS driver's license
- High school diploma or GED
- Familiar with driving in Schenectady County
- One-year of previous experience of transporting individuals with specialmobility needs, preferably the elderly.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.