Position at Attindas - US
COME JOIN OUR CARING CULTURE AT ATTINDAS HYGIENE PARTNERS!
Attindas is offering exciting opportunities for Electrical Technicians - Night Shift (06:30pm - 07:00am) at our Delaware, Ohio manufacturing facility starting at $27.50/hour!
****$3000 Sign-on Bonus****
An electrical technician installs, troubleshoots, maintains and repairs electrical systems and components of industrial machinery, equipment and building systems following electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams and other specifications using hand tools, power tools, computers and electrical test equipment.
Attindas Hygiene Partners designs, manufactures, and markets absorbent hygiene products. The company sells adult incontinence and infant diapers, among other products, into the healthcare, retail, and direct-to-consumer channels under brands including Attends, Indas, and Comfees as well as a wide range of private label brands for retailers.
We seek the best people to drive our business to the next level. We offer comprehensive benefits package which includes health, life, dental and vision plans, and a 401K. In addition, we offer paid holidays, paid vacation, and tuition reimbursement. We also offer a clothing allowance, steel toed shoes and prescription safety glasses allowance and employee discounts on insurance, cars, travel, computing, cell phones and more!
ATTINDAS HYGIENE PARTNERS: "MAKING IT PERSONAL"
At Attindas, Personal Care is not just how we describe our business. It's our mission.
It's a child, a loved one, it's often about those that can't help themselves.
Caring for them can only be personal. So Personal Care isn't our category; it's our calling, our purpose. We imagine the solutions that make caring for babies' skin, and preserving dignity and independence easier, more affordable, for everyone. At Attindas, we believe everyone deserves personal care.
Attindas Hygiene Partners. Making it Personal.
Minimum qualifications to be considered for this great opportunity:
Preferred additional qualifications
- Associates degree or higher with a minimum three years manufacturing experience
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Experience in reading and updating building and machine control electrical schematics
- Experience in bending and installing conduit up to ¾" diameter
- Background in plant electrical and mechanical systems
- Experience with electro-mechanical equipment and systems
- Experience with analytical troubleshooting
- Experience using oscilloscopes, chart recorders and thermal imaging cameras and interpreting results
- Experience with material web guides (E&L or FIFE)
- Experience with CIJ printing (VideoJet, Marsh or Matthews)
- Experience with ultrasonic bonding technologies
- Experience in troubleshooting machine communication networks including DeviceNet, ControlNet, Profibus, Ethernet, DH+ and ASI
- Experience using PLC systems and ability to use software to trouble shoot
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience using Siemens and Allen Bradley PLC systems
- Experience using PLS/ECAM systems
- Experience with metal detectors
- Experience with hotmelt adhesive systems
- Experience with PID loop tuning for desired control response
- Experience with AC and DC motor systems
- Experience with motion control technology, especially Indramat, Allen Bradley and Siemens based systems
- Experience with operator interface systems like HMIs and marquees
- Experience with vision system technology, especially camera based inspection systems and programming software
- Adhere to all safety procedures and policies including LOTO and arc flash
- Maintaining accuracy of electrical schematics
- Design, install and implement new control systems as needed or redesign equipment as necessary to eliminate ongoing issues
- Replace failed interior and exterior lights
- Troubleshoot issues with equipment web guiding systems, dust collection systems, PLS/ECAM systems, metal detection systems, elastic unwind systems, SAP delivery systems, ultrasonic bonding systems, CIJ printing systems, machine communication networks, stretch wrapping equipment, spooling and despooling equipment, hotmelt adhesive equipment, packaging equipment, AC and DC motor systems
- Troubleshoot issues with and make changes to Siemens and Allen Bradley PLC programs
- Troubleshoot issues with and make changes to Siemens, Allen Bradley and Indramat motion control programs
- Troubleshoot issues with and make changes to HMIs and marquees
- Troubleshoot hardware issues with vision inspection equipment
- Provide maintenance support to multi-discipline manufacturing processes with respect to machinery and equipment
- Perform repairs and calibration of electronic equipment and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of electro-mechanical equipment using standard test procedures
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical issues for the building and equipment
- Perform daily electrical audits
- Represent the E&I team in the Safety Meetings when required
- Other duties as assigned
*Pay rates are based on experience. Attindas is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information (family medical history), or any other status protected by law.
Attindas is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English|Spanish
This job has expired.