Because the customers that use our technology solutions have highly sensitive information, security is inherent to our architecture and development process. This candidate must be well versed in secure architectures and code, along with cryptography.
- Design, architect, build and implement enterprise-class security as it pertains to InterSystems products
- Use programming languages and technologies to write code that supports the integration of crypto-technologies into InterSystems products
- Thorough familiarity with industry standards and practices for secure coding are essential to the role.
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats, including those in distributed computing environments, cloud-based solutions, and virtual machines
- Architect solutions to mitigate security threats identified
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Background and knowledge in security methods, algorithms, and standards
- Experience working at provider and intimate knowledge of the complexities of securing a data platform and cloud infrastructure solutions
- Strong understanding of security threats and vulnerabilities, and secure coding standards, such as CMUSEI and OWASP
- Mastery of C
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, computer/software engineering or related field
- Familiarity with AWS, GCP, and Azure compute models
InterSystems is the engine behind the world's most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
This job has expired.