This position will be based in either our Claremont Office, Chantilly Office, or be fully remote.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) provides proactive, focused attention on customer service engagements. The primary responsibility of this role is to support long-term client relationships by completing operational and project activities with strong client communications in a manner that successfully develops trusted advisor status with Red River clients. The role is to measure, enhance, and refine our customer experience throughout the lifecycle of our services offerings. Through measurement of KPI's, communications and understanding of our customer business needs, you will expand customer renewals and retention. The CSM will address all customer concerns through proactive engagement with all aspects of Red River and partners as needed to achieve customer satisfaction and success. The CSM will have responsibility for an assigned segment of customer accounts that include consulting services, managed services, and support services. The main objective is to ensure the delivery of quality services to a defined margin with 100% client satisfaction.
Primary Position Tasks:
Minimum Education/Certification/Experience Requirements:
- Develop a complete understanding of the customer's portfolio with Red River.
- Analyze customer experience and measure effectiveness through communications, KPI's and trending.
- Optimize the customer lifecycle through the mapping of customer touchpoints and providing feedback for refinement to the entire team.
- Participate in the onboarding of customer transactions as assigned and ensure these are smooth and successful for customers throughout the transaction.
- Resolve customer experience concerns proactively by working to determine root cause, facilitating remediation of concerns, providing debriefs, and reporting on corrective actions.
- Proactively reach out to clients to strengthen engagement and utilization.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Act as a strong advocate for customers across all departments in Red River.
- Track and analyze customer platform usage and adoption.
- Identify areas of opportunity with adoption and develop a training strategy to increase the utilization of services.
- Conduct product/tools trainings for new and existing clients, as needed, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide continuing support to clients by working with our service desk and engineering resources to resolve any technical questions or issues.
- Create and deliver Executive Business reviews and service reviews.
- Assist in managing Red River's technical relationships within assigned client accounts.
- Communicate with Red River sales and delivery teams to ensure customers' needs are clearly understood and accurately addressed.
- Complete special projects associated with the continued growth and success of the Customer Experience team and company.
- Assist with quality assurance on pre- and post-sales support in consulting services capacity with the ability to ensure project delivery is executed successfully.
- Monthly entitlements, billing, and reports, where applicable.
- Other business duties as assigned.
- BS Business Administration, technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous business or technical support experience with extensive customer-facing interactions including but not limited to customer satisfaction, adoption, retention, critical situation management, de-escalations, and maintenance communications.
- 5+ years of experience in customer sales/service roles with effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations, and negotiating successful resolutions.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Additionally, an ideal candidate should possess:
- Proven ability to utilize CRM data, product documentation and other resources to research and resolve client issues.
- Knowledge and understanding of federal, state and local, and private company requirements
- Strong consulting and communication skills.
- Confidence and experience in front of clients.
- Strong ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Ability to be a self-starter and possess good time management skills.
Candidates for the job should possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to efficiently multi-task. Ideal candidates have a strong focus on day-to-day operational excellence, and a personal style that builds trust, and inspires loyalty. The candidate should be motivated, proactive, be able to learn and adapt quickly.
Established in 1995, Red River delivers information technology solutions to a worldwide military and civilian customer base and the New England enterprise market including healthcare, financial services and education customers. Red River is ranked the 5th fastest growing company in NH by Business NH Magazine and has demonstrated consistent year over year revenue and employee growth since its inception. With corporate offices in Claremont, NH, Red River has satellite offices in Virginia, Texas and California. EOE M/F/DISABLED/Vet
Red River is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Red River offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an exceptional work environment. If you are ready to join a growing company, please submit your resume and cover letter (required).
This job has expired.