ECS is seeking a DJMS SME to work in our Arlington, VA office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Seeking a payroll analyst to support development and operations.
- Review completed or rejected military personnel and pay transactions, taking corrective action when necessary and identifying root causes of incorrect personnel record entries and/or incorrect pay entitlements.
- Create documentation case to support each valid discrepancy (error/reject) and monitor cases to ensure timely resolution.
- Utilize best practices in accordance with the DOD Financial Management Regulation (FMR).
- Identify DOD/Army policies, procedures and regulatory changes that can impact system design and functionality.
- Participate in fit/gap analysis activities and actively support application design and implementation of identified interfaces and extensions.
- Assist the team in helping to evaluate and test integrations between IPPS-A and 3rd party/custom solutions as necessary
- Must have a Secret Clearance
- Bachelors with 8 years relevant experience and understanding of DoD/Military HR/Pay rules and requirements (e.g. Title 10, 32, etc.)
- Knowledge of military pay entitlements to analyze records and determine corrections, in order to advise the correct input transactions into Defense Military Pay System (DJMS).
- Functional understanding of Defense Joint Military System (DJMS) processes and key systems interfaces
- Experience with DFAS payroll operations including knowledge of Federal Military pay Regulations and/or experience working in a Defense Milpay Office (DMO)
- Proven experience working with multiple teams composed of technical and business analysts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.