Responsible for supporting the department leadership team with Loan Resolution Servicing activities. Provide analytical support and responsible for ensuring that department objectives and performance meet quality and compliance standards. Responsible for the development, testing, and implementation of department systems and technology that impact compliance. Key contributor on analytics and ad-hoc requests. In addition, assists management in the development of exception reporting, and audit routines to address exceptions.
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Oversee investor, insurer, state and regulatory timelines specific to Loan Resolution related activities.
- Ensure regulatory timelines are adhered to through daily, weekly and monthly monitoring for Federal Regulation reporting
- Complete monthly reviews of audit related activities such as federal regulation discoveries which includes formal responses to any potential infractions.
- Develop and perform analysis of department objectives through reporting and Quality Control/Audit feedback
- Conduct review and provide an analysis for all loan level audits
- Develop ad-hoc reports and work with the applicable department management to provide context to reports
- Conduct system and technology planning sessions with management to enhance current systems and technology to meet compliance requirements
- Create business tools within the department to allow for a level of efficiency and compliance
- Develop exception reports for department and assist with establishing appropriate audit review and escalation processes
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values
Years of Experience:
- Must be highly proficient in Excel, Word
- 5 + years minimum years of experience
- 4 year college degree (Bachelor) or equivlent work experience
- High level of knowledge in Compliance Related activities
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
High School Diploma/GED
This job has expired.