Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is seeking a Senior Project Manager (Sr. PM) or Consultant, experienced in Merger and Acquisition (M&A) consulting to help grow its M&A practice both domestically and globally. The ideal candidate will be experienced in directing and managing sophisticated acquisition and divestiture projects, be a proficient practitioner with due diligence activities, have experience with ESG in M&A, understand how to navigate complex deal teams, as well as have a track record of developing client relationships with both existing and new clients. Antea Group is flexible with respect to the location for the selected candidate (U.S.).
As an M&A Sr. PM/Consultant you will support multinational clients across a broad spectrum of due diligence work: subsurface risks (e.g. Phase I ESAs and Phase II ESAs); operational risks (e.g., permit reviews and EHS material compliance reviews); contaminated infrastructure; PFAS issues; Environment, Social Governance (ESG) risks; business risks; post-acquisition planning and advising; deal negotiation support, including support with insurance underwriters or other stakeholders integral to the success of the deal; as well as investment thesis advising. We desire an experienced candidate that is capable of working various transactions ranging from large strategic corporate acquisitions/divestitures to private equity and financial investments throughout a variety of sectors including Oil & Gas, Technology, Chemical, Manufactured Goods, Retail, and Food & Beverage.
This is a full-time position with travel up to an estimated 25% required.
Typical job assignments may include but are not necessarily limited to:
- Be a leader in growing Antea Group's M&A services:
- Due diligence including desktop reviews, Phase Is, Phase IIs, risk and liability assessments, EHS material compliance reviews.
- Environment, Social Governance (ESG) due diligence, including Antea Group's Sustainability Transaction Assessment Report (STAR) solution, and post-acquisition value creation workshops stemming from the STAR due diligence work.
- Post-acquisition integration services, including gap analyses, corrective actions, and onsite support through Antea Group's RaaS program.
- Support the growth and development of Antea Group's ESG M&A solutions and actively collaborate with its domestic colleagues as well as its proprietary network of associates around the globe (e.g., Inogen, https://www.inogenalliance.com/).
- Understand the M&A marketplace, providing insights into Antea Group's M&A practice area on activity and strategic focus.
- Assist Antea Group's practice lead with building and growing a high-performance M&A team, providing mentoring and guidance to less experienced colleagues.
- Actively develop commercial strategies to pursue and win new business opportunities that result in significant revenue growth with target clients aligned with Antea Group's global strategy.
- Develop relationships at the top levels of client organizations, raising the profile of Antea Group's capabilities within key client organizations.
- Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships by delivering strategic consulting advice, genuine value, and quality service.
- Design due diligence programs for clients, and write proposals including content, budgets, presentations, and contracting.
- Lead complex due diligence consulting engagements involving multi-site portfolios and multi-person project teams locally, nationally, and globally.
- Work in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment to build Antea Group's global business, as well as to lead client and technical teams.
Qualifications considered as a "Plus":
- 7+ years in the Environmental, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHS&S) consulting industry, M&A experience, and a degree in environmental science, geology, environmental engineering, or related field as applicable. Advanced degrees preferred, particularly an MBA.
- Proficient practitioner with basic due diligence elements such as Phase I ESAs, EHS material compliance reviews, PFAS risk analyses, and ESG risk analyses.
- Thorough understanding of the M&A life cycle from investment thesis advising, to acquisition due diligence, integration assistance, post-acquisition corrective actions, and advising on exit strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships within the financial investment and corporate client communities through consultative sales techniques.
- Experienced with managing complex deal teams.
- Solid understanding of ESG, Sustainability concepts, subsurface risks, material EHS compliance, and how businesses are incorporating ESG into their programs and investment theses, particularly with clients in the financial sector.
- Capable of advising clients at the C-suite level regarding EHS risks, designing a due diligence program around a client's risk profile, and catering to a client's comfort levels and specific deal requirements.
- Assist clients with deal negotiations, supporting financing requirements, supporting insurance underwriting, and navigating risk valuations and monetizing issues within the context of the deal.
- Strong organizational skills, as well as exemplary verbal communication skills are a must.
- It will be essential to be able to communicate at a high level of experience with deal teams including investment bankers, private equity firms, M&A legal counsel, and insurance underwriters.
- Self-sufficient with excellent proposal writing and report writing skills, capable of producing high-quality client-ready documents.
- Potential employees must pass a company-paid physical examination, drug screen, and have a valid driver's license.
- Experience with Private Equity clients, banks, and/or the insurance industry is highly valued.
- Experience with Oil & Gas (O&G) portfolio M&A projects is helpful (e.g., large downstream O&G acquisitions and divestitures, such as convenience stores/gas stations, as well as mid-stream O&G experience such as refineries and terminals).
- Team player, with an inclination for leadership, team management, coordination, and direction.
- Experience in other practice areas is highly valued, such as Health and Safety, EHS compliance auditing, Sustainability, and Site investigation/remediation.
- Responsive by nature, with a willingness to perform as necessary based on client needs and expectations.
- Active engagement with M&A industry associations and thought leadership forums
Antea®Group focuses strongly on safety in all aspects of our operations, in the field, the office, and while traveling. The successful candidate must likewise consider safety as paramount and demonstrate a commitment to safe operations.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities, which may include the following:
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Sedentary to light work (typical office or administrative work).
- Frequently required to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time.
- Occasional lifting and carrying of low (under 25lbs) to moderate (25-49lbs) weight objects.
- Repetitive motions: substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (including reaching).
- Subject to inside environmental conditions (protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature change).
- Operation of a motor vehicle.
The annual salary range for this position is $95,000 - $125,000. Compensation will vary depending on the applicant's job-related knowledge and skills, education, and work experience.
Antea Group offers its full-time and part-time employees excellent benefits, including health, dental, and vision plans; life insurance; disability benefits; paid time off; 401(k); and a leading-edge wellness program.EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Antea Group is an EEO/AA employer committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other protected status.NO RECRUITERS PLEASENO VISA SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME
This job has expired.