Job ID: 283720
Leviat, a CRH company, is a global leader in insulating, lifting, anchoring, and connecting technology for the construction industry. Leviat's engineered products and innovative construction solutions are used in a variety of market segments from residential to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer, and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people at 60 locations globally. Leviat's suite of trusted product brands include Meadow Burke, Halfen, and Thermomass.
Job Description Summary
We are seeking a Electronic Maintenance Technician to be responsible for troubleshooting electrical and mechanical problems and performing repairs.
Following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications to trouble shoot malfunctions
Locate source of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation: listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments
Installing, adjusting, repairing and performing preventative maintenance on production and all related equipment
Layout and Installation of Electrical Circuits, Conduit, Circuit Breakers, Panels and Transformers
Inspecting and replacing hydraulic and pneumatic hoses
Inspecting, rebuilding, and replacing valves and pumps
Maintaining machines in optimal processing condition
Troubleshooting, locating root problems, and performing repairs
- And other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job. Requirements/Education/Experience
- At least 5 years experience working in an industrial maintenance setting
- Understanding NEC requirements
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills
- Experience with control voltage 24 to 120 volts
- Experience working with 120, 208/240, and 480 volts
- PLC experience
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Network/SCADA maintenance and troubleshooting
- Ability to think and recommend process improvements
- Robotics and CAD experience, preferred
Leviat, a CRH Company Offers You
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Intermittent bending, crouching, pushing, pulling, stooping and reaching
- Standing for long periods of time
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 14, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
San Antonio Job Segment:
Hydraulics, Maintenance, Technician, Electrical, CAD, Engineering, Manufacturing, Technology
This job has expired.