This position is responsible for maintaining electrical and mechanical systems on all automation equipment. (S)he will be responsible for troubleshooting electrical and mechanical problems and implementing corrective and preventative measures.
- Repair and maintain a variety of equipment and perform preventative maintenance on distribution center and/or manufacturing equipment
- Use diagnostic equipment to troubleshoot, analyze and predict upcoming failures
- Dismantle machines and equipment to gain access to problem areas
- Operate metalworking machines such as bench lathes, milling machines, punch presses, and drive presses to fabricate housings, fittings, jogs and fixtures
- Inspect and measure parts to detect wear, misalignment, or other problems
- Remove and/or replace worn or defective parts
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 1+ years of commercial or industrial maintenance experience or experience in a related field
- Experience with low and high voltage electrical systems
- Demonstrated understanding of operating principles of frequency drives, servos, electrical and PLCs
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Regularly stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Regularly reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, climb, or crawl
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Our Mission:
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family's motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends." Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That's why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn't stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education and wellness programs. Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
This job has expired.