12 Hour Night Shift
St. Francis Medical Center, a member of Trinity Health, is seeking an experienced ED Technician to join the dynamic Emergency Department in a full time position, night shift.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to work for a community hospital; a place you can truly make a difference and grow your career!
- Our colleagues are key to our ability to fulfill our mission at St. Francis, and we could not be prouder of our "Healthcare Heroes"!!
Top Reasons to Work at St. Francis Medical Center:
- Perform direct and indirect patient care activities under the supervision of the team coordinator/charge nurse in accordance with the patient plan of care
- Competently perform unit specific tasks, procedures, and tests in compliance with departmental policies
- Assists with the cleaning and maintenance of equipment and the environment of care
- Location central to Philadelphia and New York City
- Supportive team atmosphere
- Amazing health benefits package for full time and part-time colleagues, eligible on first day of employment.
- Career growth and advancement potential (including tuition reimbursement!)
- Generous matching 403(b) retirement plan
- Strong commitment to diversity and inclusion
What your day will look like:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- BLS Certification required
- EMT Training preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology and experience with phlebotomy & EKG preferred
Full-time - Night Shift. 36 hours per week/12 hour shifts. 7p-7aOur Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.