Join an expanding Insurance and Risk Management firm searching for stellar Sales talent to expand and capture even more market share. Ideal candidates must have prior success cold calling business owners, and C-Suite executives.
Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate success in this sales environment by showing consistent activity, persistence, and commitment to solving business problems and making sure that our solutions are in alignment with objectives of the client in order to drive business forward.
Hunting, qualifying, and networking, are premium skills needed to succeed in this role. We're looking for candidates to be able to immediately establish trust and confidence, while exuding knowledge and passion about the solutions we offer.
With over 100 offices and nearly 6,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level tax compliance, consulting and co-sourcing services to Private Equity firms of all sizes, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- Top 101 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
- 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2021 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services is a division of CBIZ, Inc., providing benefits consulting, HRIS technology, payroll, human capital management, property and casualty, talent and compensation solutions, and retirement plan services to organizations of all sizes. CBIZ is ranked as a Top 20 Largest Broker of U.S. Business (Business Insurance Magazine) and a Top 100 Retirement Plan Adviser (PLANADVISER). Essential Functions and Primary Duties
Preferred Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
- Achieve annual new revenue objectives through consultative sales to new clients and expansion of service lines to existing clients
- Develop a Personal Development Plan annually outlining personal and professional goals for upcoming year
- Build an active pipeline of qualified prospects, generating leads from personal contacts, external centers of influence, client referrals, CBIZ associates, and CBIZ marketing sources
- Document activity, notes, and prospect data in appropriate CBIZ systems
- Develop and present recommendations to clients based upon consultative selling approach
- Appropriately close for new business, documenting won and lost opportunities and reasons
- Seamlessly transition sold clients to designated client service team
- Serve as client's valued advisor; building a strategic and personal relationship with key client decision makers
- As appropriate, work with client service team to serve client and retain business
- Communicate with leadership, providing field input on market trends, competitor analysis, and other business intelligence
- Identify, initiate, and support cross serving leads to other CBIZ business developers
- Responsible for meeting annual sales goals if applicable to position
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Some relevant industry experience
- Must obtain required licenses/credentials
- Superior command of verbal, written, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of theorganization, both internally and externally
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ] .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]
This job has expired.