Nazareth Hospital, a member of Trinity Health, Mid-Atlantic, is looking for an Endoscopy Technician to join our Ambulatory team!
Shift: Full-time, days
The Endoscopy Technician in Endoscopy functions as a member of the health care team under the direction of a Registered Nurse. The Tech participates in the planning, implementation and evaluation of Nursing Care for endoscopy patients/families and assisting the physicians with endoscopy equipment.
- Completes admission according to policy and within scope of practice
- Re-evaluates and monitors patient condition per policy and updates RN/Physician
- Monitors and utilizes clinical data in the plan of care.
- Evaluates and monitors patient for potential risk factors.
- Recognizes and integrates patient special needs and individualizes care.
- Adheres to infection control standards specific to patient care.
- Assumes accountability for the delivery of patient care within scope of practice
- Responsible for learning policies and nursing procedure and communicates to others.
- Assists with invasive/non-invasive procedures
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including:
- High School Graduate or equivalent (required)
- BLS certification (required)
- Certification (preferred)
- Experience (preferred)
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- And more!
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.