Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is a global provider of Environmental, Health and Safety, and Sustainability services and solutions across multiple industry sectors. We are seeking a Consultant to focus on building its business in the Energy Sector, specifically in the Energy Utilities space.
We desire a candidate with demonstrated experience in the energy utility industry. Specifically, someone who has experience overseeing or directing Environmental, Health and Safety, or Sustainability initiatives, with a preference toward ESG and energy transition strategy development, carbon consulting, project development, and/or safety management system development. Prior business development experience is also preferred.
Antea Group is flexible with respect to the location of the selected candidate (U.S.).
In this role, the ideal candidate will work closely with the Energy Segment Leadership Team to:
- Maintain pulse on Energy industry practices and trends, remaining fully informed of market trends, research, studies, and ESG practices across the renewable, electric utility, and natural gas utility sectors.
- Conduct detailed market analyses including understanding regulatory and other drivers, understanding client needs, and building solutions to those needs. For example, identifying emerging decarbonization trends, technologies, and legislation and incorporating them into decarbonization and Net Zero strategies.
- Lead/Serve as SME on projects related to the Energy Utilities industry
- Building deep trusted advisor relationships with key utility client stakeholders and defining a compelling value proposition
- Develop and promote the Antea Group brand by leading the development of relevant content to be delivered through live forums, digital and other media, and by participating in industry-specific associations and other forums to provide awareness of our offerings.
- Lead client accounts and support Client Account Leaders in the development of existing and new accounts through relationship building and the diversification of provided service offerings.
- 7+ years of experience in the Energy Utilities space, specifically natural gas and/or electric utilities, including clean electricity sources.
- Specifically, experience leading Environmental, Health and Safety, Sustainability, and/or ESG programs. A focus on decarbonization strategy development and implementation is preferred.
- A keen interest in the Energy Transition, and in helping companies navigate the challenges associated with this rapidly evolving mega-trend.
- Experience in a fast-paced, changing/growing organization.
- Well networked within the industry, e.g., trade associations, working groups, roundtables, the legal community, etc.
- Ability to conduct consultative sales including the ability to identify client needs and build consulting solutions.
- Must have a strong desire to talk with, influence, lead a team, and directly interface with multiple clients and stakeholders. Additionally, must be able to take direction and coaching from both clients and team members.
- Superior analytical/problem-solving, written, verbal & interpersonal communications.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Compliance with any client requirements, including but not limited to COVID-19 vaccine mandates.
- Potential employeesmust be able to satisfactorily complete a background check, pre-employment drug screening (as permitted by law), and baseline physical(safety-sensitive roles). They must also have a valid driver's license and good driving record.
Antea®Group focuses strongly on safety in all aspects of our operations, in the field, the office, and while traveling. The successful candidate must likewise consider safety as paramount and demonstrate an awareness of safe operations.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment - Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities, which may include the following:
- Sedentary to light work (typical office or administrative work)
- Frequently required to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
- Occasional lifting and carrying of low (under 25lbs) to moderate (25-49lbs) weight objects
- Repetitive motions: substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (including reaching)
- Subject to inside environmental conditions (protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature change)
- Operation of a motor vehicle
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The annual salary range for this position is $120,000 - $160,000. Compensation will vary depending on the applicant's job-related knowledge and skills, education, and work experience.
Antea Group offers its full-time and part-time employees excellent benefits, including health, dental, and vision plans; life insurance; disability benefits; paid time off; 401(k); and a leading-edge wellness program.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Antea Group is an EEO/AA employer committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other protected status.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME
This job has expired.