• Master's Degree in Human/Social Services with one year OR Bachelor's Degree in Human/Social Services with three years of experience in specialized behavioral health services of the child & adolescent population.
• Access to Transportation
• Act 33/34/73 Clearances
• Pre-Employment Drug Screen
WORK SCHEDULE: This is an Exempt (salary) position.
Full-time. Primarily Monday through Friday, daytime, with flexibility of possible evenings depending on population needs.
Great Benefit Package: (Benefits start Day 1 of employment)
• 403B with employer match
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life Insurance
• Paid Holiday Days
• Plus more.........
ABOUT THE ROLE
• This professional level position consists primarily of duties requiring advanced knowledge of mental health disorders and their effects, which are predominately intellectual, and is designed to exercise discretion and independent judgment in providing external and internal outreach services, to targeted populations.
• Working closely with the team which provides outpatient and school-based treatment; and multi-disciplinary services to children & adolescents with mental health illnesses, and whose mental health diagnosis meets the dimensions for outpatient/school-based treatment criteria), as a learned mental health professional.
• This position will also work with the team in providing care management and coordination of services for individuals.
• Maintaining departmental policies, procedures and goals, the above-stated job functions are to be performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
• Must be able to act and respond appropriately and independently, using obtained experience and education, in sometimes unpredictable situations, in managing all aspects of the client's care and will champion their duties using Pittsburgh Mercy's philosophy, values, policies, procedures and standards.
• Are you a time management pro and a team player, apply today.
ABOUT PITTSBURGH MERCY
We're a community-based health and human services organization using person-centered care to treat our area's most vulnerable populations. We work with families in settings that are safe and familiar to them, and view them as equal partners when planning, developing, and monitoring care.
Our mission is to be a compassionate, transforming presence within our communities. We reach out to offer help - and hope - to people who are experiencing:
• Mental illness and substance abuse
• Physical health needs
• Intellectual disabilities
• Traumatic events or circumstances, including homelessness + abuse
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Posted about 2 hours ago
Gastonia, North Carolina
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our