Are you interested in a career that protects the environment and the air we breathe? Are you looking to be a part of a team that is willing to invest in you from day one? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you where you will receive formal and on the job training so you can succeed regardless of your previous experience.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER TO YOU
Our Mission is: To help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us, and is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- GSA Per Diem on days with overnight travel
- Industry leading benefits packages, including company paid life and disability insurance
- Paid parental leave benefits
- Progressive vacation policies and company holidays to ensure work/life balance for our people
- 401(k) plan offered
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- An educational reimbursement program
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
- Starting salary is $20.00/hr based on experience
Begin your journey outdoors! Our field technicians get hands-on experience collecting data while spending most of their time outdoors in a hardhat rather than in a cubicle.
As a key member of the Ambient team, this role will be responsible for a full range of duties including:
- Assist in preparation, deployment, testing/sampling of air monitoring activities.
- Independently and effectively assemble, operate, and trouble shoot testing equipment.
- Ensure project preparation is complete before going into the field; this includes preparation, cleaning procedures, repair, and calibration.
- Practice safety methods and procedures, and report all potential dangers, hazards, or unsafe work practices to supervisor.
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients.
- Assist with laboratory and shop functions, equipment maintenance, and service vehicle maintenance.
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School diploma through Bachelor's degree
- No experience necessary
- Ability to work in industrial settings & outdoors
- Valid driver's license
- Working knowledge of computer software, such as MS Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, with proven time management and prioritization skills
Vaccination against COVID-19 is strongly preferred. All employees will be subject to policies and procedures of the Company that may be dependent on vaccination status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 949-988-3500 or email@example.com for assistance.MAKE THE MOVE
From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical design, engineering and operational solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve. We are a fast-paced and dynamic team. At Montrose,you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues to help you succeed in a new career.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to recruiting and hiring qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities.