Nazareth Hospital, a member of Trinity Health, Mid-Atlantic, is looking for an Environmental Services Associate (EVS Associate) to join our team!
The EVS Associate provides environmental support to the hospital. The focus of the EVS Associate is to ensure a safe and clean environment.
Schedule: Evenings [3pm-11pm]*
*Flexibility to work e/o weekend and e/o holiday is required.
The Environmental Services Associate (EVS Associate):
- Is responsible for all general cleaning tasks in their assigned area of the hospital
- Promotes sanitary conditions, which prevents the spread of infection and odors. May be required to perform tasks, which involve exposure to visible blood contamination or reasonably anticipated blood contamination. Similar duties may also extend to the Medical Office Building, other buildings and the adjacent grounds of the Medical Center's premises.
- Exercises good judgment while working around patients and visitors.
- Responds rapidly and thoroughly to emergencies, special needs, spills, etc.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including:
- HS diploma or equivalency [Preferred]
- Housekeeping experience [Preferred]
- Retirement Savings Program
- Free Parking
- And more!Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.