The Financial Systems-EPBCS Planning Lead will be responsible for ensuring that all operational and project-based commitments relating to oracle EPBCS, and Essbase/Financial Reporting is delivered. This comprises acting as EPBCS lead for new development and enhancements and "hands on" leading of all EPBCS administrators for the application development, maintenance and end user support.
This role will also be expected to identify opportunities and deliver initiatives that increase the value gained from EPBCS, and any future related projects (Workforce Planning, CAPEX Planning, Balance Sheet planning). This position also plays a key role in the flow of financial data across all financial control reporting and planning systems, supporting all the businesses.
- Manages the governance and maintenance of the applications, including: calculation scripts, business rules, forms, metadata, security, automation, EDM maps and manages and validates data transfers between applications (FCCS, EPBCS)
- Maintains documentation and governance for the planning processes, plans content and structures
- Interprets business requirements and translates them into technical build requirements for the supported planning applications
- Provides end user support; develops and delivers training programs for all supported applications.
- Acts as SME for supported applications inside EPBCS
- Work with different groups within the organization (accounting, FP&A, IT and operations).
- Plans and implements proposed recommendations and system changes.
- Oversee area of responsibility, planning, prioritizing of internal/external development teams to identify systems requirements and needs of the organization.
- Oversee testing and validation of new releases or enhancements.
- Required 4 Year Degree Bachelor's degree required in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, IT or related field of study
- Preferred Master's, MBA or professional designation is a plus
- 5+ years experience supporting finance end-user processes (e.g. planning, budgeting, forecasting)
- 5+ years hands-on Hyperion Planning / Essbase application development and support experience
- Certifications in Hyperion Planning or Essbase preferred
- EPBCS, Hyperion Planning version 11 or higher, Essbase and support of those systems
- Experience with Smart View, web forms and the ability to create prebuilt reports in Financial Reporting Studio
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS OR ABILITIES
- Demonstrated adaptability and adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships at all levels of management
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbal and written, one on one and in group meetings
- Strong knowledge Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple-it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.