GDH Consulting is looking for an ERP Developer to enhance and build best practices around ERP development.
The Senior ERP Programmer reports to the Chief Applications Officer and provides advanced level programming, integration, reporting, and application support for our Ellucian Colleague ERP/SIS and associated systems and technologies.
· Develop and implement Colleague User Interface (UI) forms, batch processes, reports, subroutines, rules, and computed columns using Ellucian' Colleague Studio (Eclipse SDK) and Envision.
· Collaborate with application users, ERP team members, and vendors to troubleshoot and resolve issues, implement new features and functionality, and enhance processes.
· Provide backup to the Director of ERP Technology for organizing, testing, installing, and documenting ERP patches.
· Identify opportunities to streamline current processes, deploy product enhancements, and proactively locate and resolve system data integrity issues.
· Develop and maintain detailed written technical specifications for developed solutions.
· Maintain updated knowledge by attending training, conferences, and staying up to date on technical documentation and bulletins.
· Assist with third party data integrations utilizing both Envision/SQL flat files and Ellucian Ethos and vendor APIs.
· Provide SQL support including writing T-SQL queries, views, stored procedures, etc.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!