We're passionate about bringing the love of baking and decorating to everyone, everywhere, every day. Our message is simple - we know you love baking (because we do, too) and we're constantly evolving to bring you quality products that make baking and decorating fun and easy. We're not just for the decorators of wow-worthy cakes, we're for cupcake makers and cookie bakers who love to say, "I made that!" http://www.wilton.com.
Wilton's Journey So Far
Wilton is a Heritage US brand with a 90-year history of deep baking and decorating expertise and a focus in the craft channel. 15 years of private equity (PE) ownership caused drastic changes to the business and its culture. Acquired by Dr. Oetker (family-run German conglomerate) as an expansion into the US market, 18 months after the acquisition, Dr. Oetker and the new co-CEOs are looking to define the future of Wilton Brands.
Wilton as part of the Dr. Oetker group,
Is committed to the global purpose of 'Creating a Taste of Home" with four strategic cornerstones
- Driving industry consolidation: through winning with the consumer. Market Leaders are driven by the needs of the consumer
- Achieving cost leadership: this drives a strong healthy business and requires alignment of all the colleague's efforts throughout our value chain, from consumer engagement and throughout our supply chain
- Accelerating digitization: by providing our teams with the tools to succeed and consumers with means to engage with Wilton. Enabling and engaging our teams and consumers with collaboration, transparency, and accuracy
- Develop an Agile Culture: owning our Wilton culture is what makes Wilton Special. Creating a culture which is safe to take responsibility and be individually and collectively accountable, nurturing a learning environment, and developing leadership capabilities
Thus, driving a focus on Wilton's holistic consumer centricity to drive products and services and future business models
- Innovation and Strategy: envision change across the organization, helping to imagine, design and build the products, services, and business models for the future
- Customer Engagement: delivering value at every interaction, transforming the relationships we have with customers to drive business growth
- Insight Driven Enterprise: utilize advanced data analytics, AI and automation technologies to drive financial excellence and enable strategic and real-time business decision-making
- Operations Transformation: help our business by reinventing our supply chain, asset management and operational processes, to ultimately increase productivity and reduce time to market
- People and Culture: help us master transformation, and prepare for the future of work, by developing the culture, workforce and skills we need for holistic business success in the digital age
Wilton Brands has an immediate opening for a Vice President of People & Culture. Reporting to the CEO and dotted line to the global Chief HR Officer for global policy direction, the VP of People & Culture is responsible for directing all the HR Business Partner functions of the organization. The role also interacts with People & Culture colleagues operating in other units or geographies. This is both a hands-on role, as well as a strategic role for the company, which is anticipating significant growth in the coming months and years.
As the VP of People & Culture, you do much more than managing HR processes, policies, and procedures. You will be the driver of Wilton Brands culture initiatives, employee experience, and guiding principles. You have a passion for building and supporting a world-class team and fostering employee engagement, development, and growth. You will be a key member of the Wilton Brands North America leadership team and will be responsible for leading people-focused strategic initiatives that not only enhance company culture, but also drive alignment with the overall company values and vision. You will use your experience, passion for and knowledge of human resources to further improve people and processes. You will be a true business partner to the senior leadership team. You will be able to cater to the needs of employees spanning different profiles i.e. Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance and IT. Responsibilities:
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements, directs and evaluates the organization's human resource function and performance.
- Participates in the development of the organization's plans and programs as a strategic partner, but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
- Translates the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning of new programs/strategies and regulatory action as those items affect the attraction, motivation, development, and retention of the people resources of the organization.
- Develops progressive and proactive compensation, evaluation, and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives, and rewards for effective performance.
- Continually assesses the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets.
- Establishes credibility throughout the organization to be an effective listener and problem solver of people issues.
- Manages other areas such as employee communication and safety.
- Business Acumen I Critical Evaluation I Ethical Practice I Global & Cultural Awareness I HR Expertise I Leadership & Navigation I Relationship Management & Business Partnering I Agility
This position manages all employees of the People & Culture team of North America, and is responsible for the hiring, learning & development, career and performance management of the employees within that department. Wilton Brands North America also leverages some services from Parent company Dr. Oetker? Required Education and Experience:
- Proven experience as VP of HR/People & Culture or other senior HRD role within FGC
- 10 to 15 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Experience in Organizational Change Management
- Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, compensation, rewards and recognition, etc.)
- Ability to use metrics and analytics
- Knowledge of local and international labor law
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities
- At ease operating in a large ecosystem
- Certification (e.g. SHRM-SCP /SPHR) preferred
Wilton Brands LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, individuals with disability or veteran status as provided by law. Wilton Brands LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
If you need accommodation to access the information provided on our website, please contact us at 630-810-2416
or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to help you!
This job has expired.